Saturday, March 22, 2008

Room For Two

Greetings, Everyone!  No news as of yet on the adoption front.  As always, the waiting continues.  Joel spent last week in California traveling for the seminary.  While he was gone Clarion and her sisters got to work on the boys' room.  Most of it was set up. It just needed some paint and a little bit of decoration.  We decided to go with a sports theme.  We'll continue our search for some more wall hangings and the like, but for now the room is ready for our two boys.  And so are we!!!  What do you think of the room?

A blessed Easter to you all!

Joel & Clarion





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great; now all you need are your two precious little boys to fill it up. They will be so blessed to have you as their mama and papa. We can't wait ... and are praying for a short wait for your court date.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Joel and Clarion

My husband and I adopted our two little boys from Novosibirsk in April of 2006 through CHI. Clarion, you are going to LOVE having two boys! The Lovin' just doesn't stop!!

Your room for the boys is soooo cute!!!

Lorie
Mo

Carey and Norman said...

I love the primary colors. I'm a big fan. I think the room looks great. Can't wait to see it with two boys sleeping in the beds!!

Troy and Rachel said...

The room looks great - what lucky children you'll have. Hope you do get news soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel and Clarion-
I met you on the return flight from Vladivostok in Feb. I lost your email address and just stumbled onto your blog yesterday. I just received my court date today! It is on April 11. I will be in Vladivostok April 7-26ish. Hopefully you get your date soon and we'll be able to meet up at the Vlad Inn. Feel free to email me at valerie1021@sbcglobal.net. I'll be keeping good thoughts for you. Valerie

The Rays said...

The room is beautiful! I have tears in my eyes as I pray for all four of you. Can't wait to see pictures and meet your sons.

I saw that it's been almost exactly two years since you started your journey and your blog...wow! God's blessings as you conclude this portion and begin the adventure of parenthood!

With prayers & praise,
Stacye (& Don, Hannah, & Elizabeth Ray)