Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zoo Day

Greetings Everyone! We've had some very nice weather this week and have been wanting to spend a few hours at the zoo again. Our friends, the Pitmans, are on spring break this week, so we got together for a half day at the zoo. We didn't see all the animals, but we all had a blast and were tired out after a few hours of walking. If you've never been, the St. Louis Zoo is great and general admission is FREE! Here are some pics from the day...










Congratulations to the Overstreets who had a successful court hearing today in Vlad! Here's hoping that many of you who are waiting will receive referrals and court dates soon! Blessings to you all!

Sincerely,

Joel, Clarion, Slav & Sergei

6 comments:

Heather said...

OMGoodness! Thanks for sharing these pictures. We want to come to St. Louis in July for our family vacation this year. We know it will be hot, but it works out time wise the best. We would LOVE for us all to get together - the Fritsche, Pitman, and Overstreet family!

Bill and Myra said...

Great pictures! It is so good to see all the kids so happy.

Blessings to you all! It sounds like things are going well for you.

Myra

Troy and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you got to visit with the Pitmans! Thanks for sharing all the photos of the kids - they look like they had a great time!!

Carey and Norman said...

I love the Zoo and just love all your pictures. The ones of the boys standing against the How Tall wall are adorable. I just think family outings are so much fun and I always enjoy seeing other families spending time together doing my favorite activities!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a freshman in college right now, and for my english class we were told to create a non-profit organization. I actually chose to create an organization that would help individuals or couples adopting from Russia pay for their travel during the adoption process. I was wondering if it would be okay if I used a couple of your pictures as a part of my presentation?

Joel and Clarion said...

Sure, Ellen. Go ahead!